802 Secure will be participating in the APCO 2018 Conference in Las Vegas August 5 – 8, 2018. “APCO 2018, APCO International’s Annual Conference & Expo, is the premier event for public safety communications officials, from frontline telecommunicators to comm center managers to public safety communications equipment and services vendors.”
802 Secure will be highlighting it’s P25CleanRF™ which provides remote analysis of P25 (Project 25) performance, reliability, troubleshooting, and cyber security. Interested attendees can visit Booth 1659 to learn more and view a live demo.
802 Secure P25CleanRF™ provides:
- Remote analysis of P25 (Project 25) performance, reliability, troubleshooting, and cyber security
- Alerts when P25 system is down
- A map view of system quality at targeted locations
- Calculative Bit Error Rate for Control Channel
- Cloud-based historical archive and replay of alerts and issues
- Identification of signal degradation and coverage issues
- Tracking and identification of subscriber units
- Notification of issues and incidents such as signal loss, excessive noise floor changes, and non-encrypted communications on encrypted channels
For more information, please contact 802 Secure, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our website at www.802secure.com.